Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Why a New Blog?

I've been blogging for a while over at Families Against Feminism. As topics about women, children and the home surface, it's easy to see how everything is so interrelated. And at the foundation of it all lies truth...or the lack of it.

It has occurred to me more profoundly than ever in the last few months how the basis of truth, God's very Word, is being ripped apart, ignored and banished, even in the church. Heresies, false doctrine and lies are leading many down a destructive path.

I found myself talking a lot on the other blog about this epidemic of deception among believers, so I thought it time to separate, to the degree that they can be, the topics. I may post the same article on both blogs some days, just because the lack of truth and feminism are cross-bred.

Nevertheless, this may be painful; for you and for me. I walk soberly, seeking the counsel of Scripture, of my husband, and of the Holy Spirit.

I blog about truth because I can do no other.

6 comments:

Kim M. said...

woo-hoo! I am the FIRST commenter! You GO Kelly!
I am looking forward to these good reads and helpful tools to combat this philosophy! Thanks!

Word Warrior said...

I should give a first-commentor prize, huh? :-)

These Three Kings said...

wow! I am so excited about this blog!! cant wait to read more!!
Nicole

Kim M. said...

Naw, your blog is prize enough. You don't know what a blessing it has been to me and my family.

Word Warrior said...

Thank you Kim M...I can always count on your encouragement!

Mrs. T said...

I am so excited about this blog!!! I will be a regular reader.