Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Before this blog is even off the ground good, I must take a break ;-)

I began this one to combat what I see is a dangerous trend among the church...a subtle, creeping theology that usurps the lordship of Christ. I found myself dealing with it a lot on Families against Feminism, and decided to try to separate the issues.

However, I do not have the time or emotional energy to devote to another blog right now...hope you understand.

I am going to leave it up in case I decide to come back. But for now, see you at the other one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sorry you have been so emotionally drained by commentors here. I like this blog. Quite frankly I feel like your most prolific commentor is just trying to justify her new found "theology" and make herself feel better that she is not following Jesus the way you are. Instead of just moving on with her life, enjoying her own blog and writig her thoughts and feelings on her blog she comes to yours to try to prove why she is ok doing what she is doing. If she is really ok she would feel no need to come here and repeatedly write long drawn out comments that would fit on her blog nicely.

Kim M. said...

I can't say that I blame you. When I comment, I always check the box that says "email follow up comments to..." my in-box. So I saw all the comments...and it was exhausting and I wasn't even the one answering them!
Bless your heart.
Please don't close the other one down though... I love it!